Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sleepover!

A couple months ago my adorable nephew had a bit of surgery. To make things a little easier on the family we had his older brothers down for a couple days. We met Burtons in Richfield and picked up the cousins. We had to stop and take pictures of this since who really could pass up a transport trailer of corvettes. My boys love watching for fast cars on the road. As it is, Hammy thinks we drive a Ferrari. Maybe 'cause I'm such a good race car driver, but probably because it's almost red. We had a good drive home, even though the DVD player in the car wouldn't work. Luckily, Robert had his laptop so we watched the better part of Fantasia 2000. Which, yes, they all enjoyed. And still beg to watch.
Playing in the sand.

 All five boys slept in the same room the first two nights.
One cousin was on the bed but he didn't want to miss out on the fun so he climbed in with Hammy. 
The last night Peter ditched Jack upstairs came down to his own bed.
Next time, I'm thinking tent on the lawn.

You boys asleep yet?

Surprise!

This pretty much sums it up.

To make a long story short, five boys ages 5 and under was a real treat. The weather was excellent so they mostly played in the dirt the whole time. We checked out the Prom decorations going up every day. And besides that, I honestly have no recollection of anything else. I do know we turned a lot of heads trekking through town. And when I met my Mom and brother on Wednesday, they still had enough to play at the McDonalds playplace for a couple hours. Whew. I just sat and watched. But we'd do it again in a heartbeat.


The surgery was a great success and the babe is as cute as ever. Seriously, check out those eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em! I just found your blog - - YAY! Love it! You are a really good sister, that is a LOT of boys. :) And I loved seeing the baby pic - he looks great! What a doll-baby.

    ReplyDelete