Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Halloween - Last Back Post

I should have started this blog on Halloween when people first started asking to see the Buzz costume. It's only eight months in coming but now, I should be all caught up. Well almost. It all started when our local party planner invited us to a Famous Couple's Halloween party. Maybe because we had recently watched Toy Story 3 we finally settled on Spanish Buzz and Jessie. I don't think we have any picture of Buzz with the rose in his teeth but he had one, and he speaks pretty good Spanish. I had a fun time making it and never really finished it but in the end, he even had Andy written on the bottom of his shoe. The party was a great success. I don't have pictures of everyone 'cause I wasn't the official photographer so if you'd like your picture up, go ahead and send it to me. ;)

I also had a little costume party for the kids but was too busy managing to take many pictures. We did a costume fashion show there. The little kids were so cute showing off their different costumes. We had fun pinning the face on the pumpkin, tossing pumpkins and playing musical chairs. Kids are great.

Eventually there was a flashing, red "laser" here.


Robert performed with the Symphony of the Canyons in this!

Party Planner Extraordinaire - Bonnie and Clyde


Brigham and Eliza


Bo Peep - Woody - Buzz - Jessie

Olive Oil and Popeye

Jack Sparrow and Miss Swan

Wolf bait and the Wolf
Little Trick or Treaters
Little Skunk

Baby Buzz

Bat

1 comment:

  1. You guys had THE BEST costumes. And I still chuckle when I think of Robert: "Hola, I'm Spanish Buzz!".
    And I'd forgotten about Eric in the skunk costume - cute little stinker.

    ReplyDelete