Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graduation

The end of the school year is coming to a close. I can not believe it's here. I am more sad to see it end than I was to see it start. It has been a good year for us. While the biggest brother went to Kindergarten the two smaller boys had Joy School. Both of their graduations were tonight and since I actually downloaded the pictures in a prompt manner I thought I might as well hurry and put them up before Christmas gets here.

Hammy was so excited to graduate to preschool! He misses the deadline by one day but I am so happy to have him around another year!

The sometimes "Joy School Boy." He always wanted to go and loved to play with the big boys.

Four of the five boys under their happy graduation sign holding their diplomas. They sat up there and grinned the whole time. So Adorable. It has been so fun.

The proud graduate. Even if he says he's not going to first grade because he want two summer vacations in a row, he was happy to hear he had "passed" kindergarten!

Mrs. Chamberlain and Mrs. Andrea. Thanks for a great year!

So totally loved the caps and gowns. I didn't know they had these till a couple days ago. The had a cute little program complete with the chicken dance and Limbo. His part said "We will sit still one more minute." And truly that was it!

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment